Covid 19 Protocols for travel to the Bahamas
For the latest updates
Di-Ara Clinic in Georgetown Exuma is a registered facility and can complete the COVID-19 Rapid Antigen Test from Monday to Friday between the hours of 9am - 4pm and on Saturdays (by appointment only) between the hours of 10am - Noon.
Transport can be arranged with your Resort GM Jason at the time of arrival.
WHAT WILL YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH US AT SAINT FRANCIS BE LIKE?
For your protection, and that of fellow guests, and employees, we ask for your cooperation as we have made the following temporary modifications to our customer service protocols:
– We ask you to practice social distancing by staying 6 feet from other people, space permitting.
– For your protection, and those of our team members, no employee will enter your room during your stay, apart from emergency maintenance. This means there will be no housekeeping service, but towels, linen, and bathroom amenities will be delivered upon request, in a con-tactless manner, as well as retrieving any trash. Please feel free to speak to our Front Desk regarding any special requests.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
Our team is committed to providing every guest with the peace of mind to relax and enjoy their time with us.
– All team members are screened for COVID symptoms before their shifts and are instructed to stay home if they do not feel well.
– Appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) will be worn by all team members, based on their role and responsibilities, and in adherence to local regulations and guidance. This includes masks, gloves, and goggles.
– Our team is trained on how to respond swiftly in handling guests or associates exhibiting any of the symptoms of COVID-19.
SOCIAL AND PHYSICAL DISTANCING
Social and physical distancing is one of the most effective tools used to control and reduce the spread of Coronavirus, and we appreciate your cooperation for the safety of other guests and our staff.
– Seating in all public areas is positioned at least 6 feet apart.
Hand sanitizer dispensers have been installed at all guest and employee entrances and contact areas such as dining areas
ENHANCED CLEANLINESS STANDARDS
Our cleaning protocols include EPA-approved disinfectants that meet CDC requirements for use and are effective against viruses, bacteria, and other airborne and bloodborne pathogens.
– High touch areas, such as but not limited to doors, door handles, handrails, furniture in public spaces, signature pads, and credit card readers are cleaned and sanitized on a frequent and routine basis.
– Our team upholds a strict schedule of routine hand sanitation throughout their time on the property.
– Public restrooms are cleaned with increased frequency with locks, toilet seats, sinks, faucets, and doors being disinfected during each service.
– Rooms are thoroughly cleaned and disinfected upon departure, including the use of hospital-grade disinfectants.
High touch areas, such as, but not limited to door handles, light switches, thermostats, lamps, power outlets, remote controls, and sinks and faucets, are cleaned and sanitized in an enhanced manner.
For our guests’ safety we have removed numerous touch points in our guest rooms such as hairdryers, coffee makers, cups and ice buckets. Please ask the Front Desk if you require any of these items.
We have put in place measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19. Guests are responsible for abiding by any rules or guidelines we have put in place for their protection. Guests understand that there is an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 in any public place where other people are present.
For everyone’s health and safety, SFR will no longer offer snorkel gear rental. You are more than welcome to bring your own gear.
To ease any concerns you may have about upcoming travel, Saint Francis Resort will be waiving our normal cancellation fees for guests through November 30, 2022. Should you wish to cancel, please email [email protected]
Thank you for your understanding.